Omg I’m in heaven. Dinner for breakfast
Each serving provides
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. cooked chicken diced
- 1 piece turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 oz. low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese or low fat mixed shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon powdered ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- A few chives or scallions (optional)
- Heat up your Dash mini waffle maker.
- In a small bowl mix the egg, ranch dressing and Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Add the bacon and chicken and mix well.
- Add half of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the rest of the batter to make a second chaffle.
- Remove from the pan and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Top with your sour cream and scallions